Backend Team Lead (North site)
- Mentor the team for excellence and personal growth
- Own products & features end-to-end and across the stack
- Solve diverse complex problems of high scale, cutting edge systems
- Lead, initiate and collaborate with Product Managers and Software Engineers to deliver great products in high quality
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies, and think of new ideas, in the everlasting effort to perfect our products
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or an equivalent
- At least 3 years of managing teams of 3+ members while still being hands-on developer.
- Deep understanding in software architecture, robust/scalable/high-performance SaaS.
- Experience in maintaining large-scale production systems
- Deep understanding of Agile methodologies, coding and testing best practices.
- Experience in translating feature requirements into SW design.
- People person and a positive 'can-do' leader
- Organized, thorough, responsible
- Excellent analytical & object-oriented design skills
- Self-learner, passionate for providing technical guidance, applying best-practices and "making things better"
- Ability to own features from envisioning to deploying, working independently with stakeholders, and collaborating with other developers
- Deep understanding of Java