• Managing th company a backend team of 4-6 backend engineers
• Coordinate with developers in the Backend team, to deliver best in class results on time
• Hands-On around 60% of the time
• Set the technical vision for building software systems for scale, adaptability and longevity.
• Drive architecture discussions and propose solutions to both system and product challenges.
• Build high-performance scalable services.
• Execute based on the product definition, through to implementation and deployment.
• Learn and assess new technologies and frameworks.
• Work closely with architects, QA, DevOps, Product, and Management teams.
• 4+ years experience as a hands-on backend team leader of 4--6 backend developers
• 8+ years experience in either Scala or Java.
• Proactive and innovative individual.
• Fluent English.
• Writing distributed systems.
• Service Oriented Architecture.
• Experience with databases such as PostgreSQL.
• NoSql databases such as: Cassandra; ElasticSearch; DynamoDB; Redis, etc.
• T-technologies such as Apache Storm; Spark; Flink; Spark Streaming; Kafka; Rabbitmq
• Cloud providers, such as Amazon and Google.
• Working in Docker base environment.