• Play a central role in the core development team - developing, delivering and scaling an awesome highly engaging Web application.
• Work hand-in-hand with Product and Marketing teams to define and build the product.
• Write elegant, maintainable, and extensible code in a team environment.
• Deliver to production, with availability and quality, in a continuous-deployment production environment.
• At least 3 years of experience developing Web applications.
• Degree from one of the top universities, or a veteran of a top Army technological unit – a big plus.
• Technical qualifications:
- Extremely fast hands-on coder. An expert in system design and OOP; experienced in multiple programming languages – Java over Play! Framework a plus.
- Experienced with databases (MySQL) and big-data infrastructure.
- Fluent in a VCS environment (Git).
• A driven individual; self-reliant learner and problem solver; passionate about delighting users.
• Ability to work in a highly dynamic agile startup environment. Willingness to get hands dirty with whatever needs to get done.