• Responsibility for the smooth day to day operations othe company’s treasury unit: Balance monitoring; FX activity; bank relationships; wallets’ management and activity with digital currency liquidity providers.
• Working closely with our Bank Relationship Managers, OTC providers.
• Responsible for maintaining and enhancing the risk and control environment.
• Cooperating with other operational department
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Exchange of instructions and confirmations with counterparties.
• Clearing, settlement, position keeping, and reconciliations.
• Investigating and resolving errors.
• Maintaining the Treasury System and producing treasury reports.
• Monitoring user KYC onboarding processes.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Financial/banking knowledge – Treasury products and management, payments and settlements, accounting.
• Banking tools knowledge – Reuters, SWIFT, Bloomberg, and other leading vendors.
• Compliance – AML and sanctions, KYC hands-on.
• Risk and control / systems and data analysis/ project management experience.
• Ability to work flexible hours and days.
• 3-5 years’ experience of working in a finance department of a global corporation. Treasury hands-on experience – a plus.
• BA (or equivalent) from a known university. MA/MBA - an advantage.
• English – high level.
• Excel – high familiarity (Macros, Pivots).
• Advantage - knowledge in the cryptocurrency sphere.
The successful candidate will meet the standards expected of employees in the finance industry, including integrity checks.