• Responsibility for the entire development process end to end, i.e from getting a PRD from PM, to technical design, implementation, testing, automation, deployment and monitoring.
• Be on On call availability for production issues troubleshooting.
• Be responsible to integrate with other back-end products.
• Be responsible to monitor existing production systems.
• Maintain and work using existing CI/CD process infrastructure.
• At least 5 years of experience in .NET 4.0 (C#).
• Extended knowledge in MS-SQL.
• Experience developing Client/Server infrastructure - ASP.NET.
•Knowledge in service oriented architecture - REST/SOAP.
•Experience in development of back-end products for operations department - advantage.
• Prior experience in development of WebForms/ WinForms application - advantage.
• Experience with DDD & TDD - advantage.
• Knowledge of Entity Frameworks (DDD) - advantage.
• previous experience developing in client side - advantage.