• Develop/ implement tools for automated testing.
• Be a part of rapid development cycles to deliver high quality products.
• Understanding needs and providing solutions.
• B.Sc in EE/SW Engineering or Computer Science.
• At least 3 years' experience of automation development.
• Experience writing automation tests for applications in Linux and Windows environments.
• Experience with scripting languages, such as Python, tcl , Bash, Perl.
• Experience in VB/ C # - Advantage.
• Strong background in Linux systems- Advantage.
• Jenkins knowledge and SQL database Knowledge - Advantage.
• Bug detection abilities and good analysis to root cause detection.
• Analytical approach for troubleshooting and problem-solving.