We are looking for smart, passionate and independent developers to join our team who are eager to learn and contribute.
• Develop Testing & Automation SW tools from the ground up, interfacing to various systems and tests (Python-based).
• Work closely with developers to create and maintain a state of the art system tests
• Define, develop and execute testing plans with deep system knowledge and understanding.
Desired Skills & Experience
• At least 2 years experience in development of product testing, manufacturing, automation tools. Python is a big advantage.
• Knowledge of File Systems (NAS) / Block-level Storage / storage networking protocols.
• Experience with Linux & shell scripting: python, bash. - an advantage
• Experience in analysing large and diverse systems, understanding of QA processes and procedures.
• Background in developing test automation infrastructure and/or automating tests on a combination of Linux and Windows servers.
• Deep understanding of Computer systems / Operating systems (Unix, Linux, Windows) - must
• Demonstrated testing experience (Test Definition & Execution) in the following fields: Integration, Performance, Stress.
• B.Sc./B.A. degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline – an advantage
The Following Are Considered a Plus
• Experience with virtualization, cloud, networking, or storage technologies
• Experience with tools like Jenkins and Git
• Good networking knowledge and experience with storage technologies