- Leading Automation and QA Engineers for a full-time job in Airport City, Israel.
- An active role in the R&D group which develops Voice Recognition using AI.
- Build a new team of automation and QA engineers
- Developing the Automation infrastructure - you will be tasked to create a brand-new infrastructure, which will be used to test various technologies of Voice Recognition.
- Development of Automated tests - work closely with Developers in order to increase testing coverage and effectiveness
- Defining and performing the required QA manual tests (while simultaneously aiming to automate them)
- B.Sc Computer Science (or equivalent) from a known university or relevant military experience. - a must.
- Experience in team management: 2+ years - a must.
- Experience in Automation: 4+ years - a must.
- Knowledge of formal QA process and methodology – a must.
- Experience executing and developing Automated tests – a must.
- Proven self-learning abilities and independent executor - a must
- Knowledge in Python - an advantage.
- Voice Recognition or SIP knowledge – an advantage.
- Networking knowledge - an advantage.
- Fluent English.