- Writing and designing automation tests for desktop applications.
- Design/Architect test automation frameworks and infrastructure.
- Build and configure new interfaces to support testing activities.
- Work closely with the developers and product managers and will be involved in the life cycle of our platform's development.
- BSc in Computer Science or related degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Experience with development automation infrastructure and design patterns.
- Desktop applications / multidisciplinary automation testing experience.
- Proven experience with code languages such as Java/ Python.
- Experience and knowledge in software development/QA methodology.
- Experience with CI/CD tools, such as Jenkins.
- Experience with Git Flow methodology.
- Highly independent, proactive and with the ability to self-learn.
- Familiar with TCL
- Experience with .Net \C#
Experience with Jira and Confluence