You will be part of a team working on low-level embedded development and cryptography design and implementation in a dynamic environment that requires quick adaptation to changes in the unique and challenging field of hardware security.
If you are a team player willing to go the extra mile, have excellent oral and written skills, learn new skills quickly, and easily adapt to change and delve into new technical fields, then we are looking for you.
• BSc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a known university (such as Technion, Tel Aviv University, Ben Gurion University) – mandatory
• 4 years of experience in tools/automation software development for embedded systems – mandatory
• Knowledge of C language and embedded development – mandatory
• Experience with ARM-based platforms – advantage
• Knowledge in cryptography/software security – advantage