· bachelor’s degree or nursing qualification is required. Scientific/health care field
preferred, but not required.
· Minimum of 1-year experience in use of eTMF system (e.g. clinical site, CRO, Sponsor or clinical trial
· Comfortable with technology and ability to learn new systems quickly.
· Relevant experience in clinical research (clinical operations and/ or QA preferred) or related field.
· Exposure to current regulatory requirements and guidelines governing clinical research and GCP
· Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Requires attention to detail in composing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, scheduling
and meeting deadlines.
· Must be able to professionally interact and communicate with visitors, vendors and individuals at all
levels of the organization.
Clinical Trial Manager Version 02, 26NOV19
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to appropriately
prioritize competing tasks and demands.
· Ability to work proactively and successfully within a cross-functional team.