We are looking for a talented individual to join our amazing finance team. If you are intelligent, dynamic, autodidact, meticulous, pro-active and hard working, If you wish to influence all aspects of the business and work with highly experienced and professional teammates from all over the company, this is a great opportunity to join the corporate area.
We are looking for an Assistant Controller to assist in preparing statements that follow all regulatory and accounting guidelines under the supervision of a Controller.
What you’ll be doing?
- Support most aspects of accounting management (billing, tax forms, reporting etc.).
- Assist in the month- end books closing procedure- manage journal entries, reconcile accounts, consolidation, etc.
- Supporting the subsidiaries' finance departments and reviewing their financial reports.
- Assist in the preparation of consolidated financial reports and statements on a quarterly and annual basis (balance sheet, P&L, cash flow etc.).
- Working with the Company's external auditors and other financial advisors on audit, tax and other financial matters.
- Utilize accounting IT system to facilitate processes and maintain records.
Want to join? If you have:
- Professional certification (e.g. CPA).
- Internship from one of the Big 4 firms, advantage for hi-tech department.
- Experience in preparing financial statements and consolidated reports according to IFRS.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (financial closure, reporting etc.).
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and Priority accounting software- Advantage.
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize and work independently within the Finance team.
- Attention to details and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent English.
- Advantage: Proven experience as assistant controller or other similar position.