medical high-tech company.
Responsibilities & Scope of work:
· Participation in periodical closing procedures, including quarterly consolidate reporting package.
· Preparation of consolidation and solo financial statements in accordance with appropriate GAAP and company’s guidance.
· Preparation of financial analysis on a monthly basis.
· Analyze variances of budget vs. actual, FP&A planning and assisting in other monthly financial reports.
· Work with external auditors during annual audit & tax.
· Ensure compliance with US GAAP & IFRS statutory guidelines and internal financial policies and procedures.
· Working close with the company’s Controller to assure organization’s financial accounting needs.
Qualifications & Experience:
· CPA with at least 2 years of professional experience (BIG4 or a global company).
· Proficient in both US GAAP & IFRS.
· Experienced with local tax guidance.
· Excellent skills in Office applications (Excel in particularly).
· Experience with Priority and HFM.
· Fluent English (both spoken and written).
· Highly Motivated & Willingness to work extra hours when needed.