A successful northern company in the field of commerce is looking for a data scientist. As a Data scientist you will ne solving complex data problems demonstrating software engineering capabilities and data sciences research skills.
Your work will have a direct impact on our customers user experience and the company’s business results.
What you’ll do:
● Lead the design, development, evaluation, deployment and maintenance of data-driven models for machine learning (ML) applications.
● Work with large complex data sets. Solve difficult analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed.
● Conduct online A/B testing, interpret and understand your work.
● Work across all domains, for example:
○ Customer Life cycle Intelligence
○ Platform Economy Optimizations
○ Ad\Marketing Optimizations
○ Operational and Business KPI Analysis
○ Recommendation \ Personalization Challenges
● B.Sc. or higher degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent experience.
● At least 2 years of working experience as a data scientist.
● Hands on experience with machine learning techniques and advanced analytics (e.g. regression, classification, clustering, time series).
● At least 2 years of experience in either data infrastructure or backend systems.
● Demonstrable programming skills and be comfortable with engineering development process.