What will you do?
The position is for a field application engineer for a highly challenging world leading CMOS Image Sensor products. Product combines a digital-circuit and a firmware based control.
Position requires both inbound (intensive R&D interaction) and outbound (customer facing) efforts.
The position is a vital component in the successful development and deployment of the product.
· The FAE is responsible for handling major support issues which involve several different R&D teams when schedule is a critical element. Therefore, FAE is expected to be leading group efforts.
· System validation. Asses the readiness of different aspects of the product for customer deployment.
· Product integration:
Resolve customer’s integration issues through email and on-site support.
Co-work with R&D to investigate and solve critical integration issues.
· BSc, MSc electronic or software engineering or BA in computer science.
· 2 years of board-design development experience.
· Fluent in English.
· Strong customer oriented approach.
· Good presentation and communication skill set.
· People energizing skills.
· Willing to travel abroad as part of the job (1 to 2 weeks per trip).
· Experience with image processing and objective and subjective image quality assessments.
· Experience in the Analog and Embedded Processing areas.
· Deep and proven experience in system level understanding and design.
· Hands on experience working with and debugging functionality test boards.
· Customer support experience.
· Experience in SW architecture for embedded applications.
· Experience in board design