The company is looking for a Solutions Engineer to be responsible for technical pre-sales support and application use case development for assigned accounts in the territory. Primary focus will be on prospecting new wired\wireless service provider, utility, government entity, and large commercial account opportunities for Telco Systems’ Carrier Ethernet and MPLS as well as NFV solutions.
Telco systems expanding is portfolio to NFV and cloud solutions, addressing service providers and enterprise market segment. We invite you to be part of creating new exciting business success.
As a presale engineer, you will be part of our sales team, leading the technical discussions with potential customers and partners, plan and execute POC (proof of concept) with leading service providers globally.
• Support sales team in online/in-person selling efforts with minimal supervision. Develop and deliver proposed solution to customers.
• Preparing and performing technical presentations of overall Telco Systems solutions, advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and 3rd party complimentary products as well as analysis of customer technical requirements
• Plan and execute POC (proof of concept) with leading service providers globally.
• Being the single point of contact for the customers, distributors, partners addressing technical inquiries
• Creating a strong, trusting relationship with the customers engineering and operations organizations
• Helping in creation of full packet docs for tender.
• Responsible for customer technical needs assessment and analysis
• Develop application use case solutions and sales collaterals
• Research competition and develop customer specific technical sales strategies
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
Preferably, experience in similar positions working with service provider market segment
• BA/BS degree or equivalent in engineering, computer science, or adjacent fields.
• Technical experience and knowledge of networking solution (Carrier Ethernet Services - must, MPLS/VPLS - advantage, Routing, security, L2/L3 network architecture, preferably SDWAN and unified communication)
• Technical experience and knowledge of virtualization and cloud technologies, preferably knowledge of standards and solutions for SDN / NFV (uCPE and Distributed NFV - advantage)
• Hands-on experience in set-up and execution of POC (proof of concept)
• Experience is responding to technical RFIs/RFPs
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
• Experience in developing technical requirements, solution architecture, structure and volume of work, project schedule
• Experience with business benefits and value proposition
• Strong problem solving skills; ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action
• Ability to effectively multitask in a fast-paced demanding environment
• Willingness to travel 20-40%
• Fluent English