- Electronic or Computer engineering degree.
- Proven experience of memory testing/validation (NAND, SSD, eMMC, SAS, SATA) – mandatory.
- Know-how and understanding of new memory test technology in order to manage Test Program creation and interact with Advantest R&D - mandatory.
- Strong programming and scripting skills – C/C++, Python, Perl – advantage.
- Familiarity with Linux OS and networking basics – advantage.
- Ability to work as part of a team and support sales people - advantage.
- Ability to travel overseas for limited periods (up to two weeks) - mandatory.
- Clear expression and strong English language skills in order to deliver training classes for our local and worldwide customers - mandatory.