The Application and Security Performance Engineer will be responsible for performance integration, debugging, optimization and benchmarking on top of the company's entire set of products, that run in a variety of environments and deployments, including DC, Cloud, SDDC and Mobile.
• B.Sc./ B.A in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• 2-5 years of experience in Application Load or in Performance Testing.
• Advanced technical skills in troubleshooting and problem resolution.
•Vast knowledge of application level protocols: (TCP, UDP, SNMP, HTTP, FTP, DNS, SSL), as well as lower Layers 2 and 3 protocols (LACP, STP, BGP, OSPF).
• In-depth knowledge of Virtualization and Cloud environments (Vmware, KVM, HyperV, OpenStack, AWS).
•Extensive knowledge of security mitigation (DDoS, DPI, Web Application FW).
• Knowledge of Application Services (Oracle, SharePoint and so on) - Advantage.
• Coding and scripting with Java, .Net, TCL, Perl, Python, and restful API - Advantage.
• Certifications in CCNA/ CCSA/ JNCIA/ CCNA security - Advantage.