This position is a part of Infolinks' R&D department, specializing in data analysis from a variety of information sources to support informed decision making through out the company. The job entails reporting to the CTO and requires ongoing analysis of data to identify weak areas in software versions, campaign optimization, monitoring of key elements of the ad network, using standard Office tools as well as internal ones.
• Analyze software versions using key metrics to identify potential problems or improvements.
• Optimize internal campaigns running on the ad network, helping to find potential improvements and identify weak spots
• Provide analysis services for the rest of the R&D department on a variety of subjects where deeper understanding of data is required
• Intelligent, fast learning individual with demonstrated problem solving and analytical abilities
• Able to grasp complex issues and trends
• Good context switching between disparate tasks
• Have strong technical and business understanding
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Expert level of Excel, with experience in advanced data analysis work, VBA, advanced formulas, pivots, etc.
• Tech-savvy person with good understanding of the "Internet world"
• Experience in extracting data and working with big information systems
• Experience with SQL - big advantage
• Previous experience at an Internet company, specifically in the advertising space - advantage