What are we looking for?
• BSc. in Electronic Engineering MSc. an advantage
• 5+ years of confirmed hands-on experience in analog & mixed-signal IC design
• Proven experience in designing ADC, DAC, OpAmps, Comparators, Bandgaps, LDO’s, and accurate references
• Experience in design for manufacturability, yield, test, and reliability
• Expertise with SPICE/SPECTRE simulations, including: PVT, Monte Carlo, mixed signal, modelling, optimization, etc.
• Good understanding in how to model using circuit abstraction tools like Verilog-A, Verilog-AMS, MATLAB, Python etc.
• Strong analog layout knowledge and parasitic component understanding
• Experience with use of ADE tools such as Cadence Analog Virtuoso, AMS, ADEXL, etc.
• Good documentation skills including: proof of concept, design reviews, test requirements, etc.
• Must be a good team player
• Adapt to a fast-paced engineering environment that is simultaneously responsible for new analog circuit design and addressing bugs/weaknesses on existing circuits
• Self-motivated, methodical and well organized
• Good English language oral and written communication skills are a must