• Bachelor/Master/ Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from known relevant academy institute.
• 5 years of relevant experience in analog/mixed-signal design.
• Strong knowledge of MOS, Bipolar transistors, and CMOS fabrication processes.
• Strong knowledge of analog/mixed-signal circuit design, simulation, and testing techniques.
• Strong knowledge of complex AC/DC analysis, transforms loop dynamics and feedback systems.
• Integrated power conversion circuits (DC-DC/Power converters, charge-pumps, LDO’s, rectifiers, amplifiers) with the knowledge of high voltage IC processes (e.g. BCD, SOI).
• Building blocks at least one of the following: OPAMPs, gm-C filters, switched capacitors, ADCs, DACs, bandgaps.
• Good laboratory measurement skills (analog and digital).
• Frequency synthesis: phase detectors, oscillators, LC-VCOs, PLLs-Advantage.
• High-speed, high-performance analog/mixed-signal circuit design technique - Advantage.
• Knowledge of behavioral modeling (Verilog, Verilog A, Verilog AMS) and high-level scripting languages (e.g. Python, TCL, Perl, Linux, version control systems) - Advantage.
• Familiarity with layout verification tools (Calibre, PVS) - Advantage