Algorithm Performance Analysis Team Lead About the Group
FPA department is responsible for analyzing the quality and performance of the technologies developed since we are dealing with a complex system based on machine learning and image processing, the analysis and validation processes
• Manage and develop a team of Algorithm validation, automation engineers, and Data analysts.
• Define advanced validation and automation processes [end-to-end] in order analyze big data. • Establish KPIs that will reflect customers' needs.
• Improve efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of existing processes.
• Manage day to day version activity, in a critical and evolvinsafety application.
• Communicate technology risks and overall status to algorithm developers, management and production project managers Desired Background
• At least 3 years of experience as a Team Leader - Must
• Previous experience working with complex systems (Big data analysis, Algorithms, Performance, etc.)
• Previous experience with automation processes - Advantage
• Basic coding experience - Must. Advanced coding experience - Advantage
• BSc in computer/exact science or similar field
• Fluent in English