- B.Sc or higher in EE/CS/Math/Physics, 2+ years of hands-on experience in SW development and/or DSP algorithms
- A freshman after studies can be considered
- Absolutely required: solid experience in Matlab and C/C++ programming;
- Understanding of state-of-the-art signal/image/video processing algorithms;
- Proven skills in optimized Matlab code creation, considering system architecture and
- Ability to create an effective and bit-exact implementation of complex algorithms
- Aspiration and willingness to work in close cooperation with SW/DSP teams
- Initiative and highly motivated person.
- Ability to express ideas and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.