Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Member of algorithms and Physics team.
2. Develop and optimize algorithms required for the platform.
3. Collaborate with software team, physicists and other algorithm engineers to implement core algorithms within the software platform.
1. MSc/PhD in computer science, applied mathematics, theoretical physics, aeronautical engineering, mechanical engineering or a related field.
2. At-least 3- years experience developing algorithms.
1. Highly proficient in implementing numerical solvers.
2. Experience implementing finite differences and/or finite elements methods-an advantage.
3. Background in electromagnetic theory-an advantageExperience developing algorithms for biomedical applications-an advantage.
4. High level of proficiency in Python, C/C and/or other programming language.
5. Independent and capable of solving complex algorithmic problems with minimal guidance.
6. Team player capable working in a multi-disciplinary environment involving software engineers, physicists, algorithm engineers and physicians.
7. Excellent communication skills in both English and Hebrew.