Reporting to the Office Manager, the Administrative Assistant will Support the office manager in various office administration duties. Including: facility and general maintenance services, administrative tasks and assisting other employees and managers upon need.
Office Management & Employee assistance including:
o Handle all incoming calls, welcome and direct visitors. Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mails.
o Schedule Board meetings and all relevant administrative arrangement.
o Multi participants meetings including scheduling meetings for the CEO & VP's as needed.
o Manage all credit cards bills, petty cash & foreign currencies.
o General office keep up, ordering of refreshments, office supplies and groceries.
o Contracts management and filling.
o Assist in organizing corporate conferences and accommodation.
o Assist employees with office and mobile phone needs.
o Assist in welfare events, birthday and vendor gifts, including planning and execution.
o Handling of new employees on-boarding and of departure administrative process.
o Order of deliveries and other delivery related errands.
o Manage "Goodi" orders including problem solving and credit when needed.
o Registration of employees to courses.
o Manage Complex travel itineraries, getting approvals before booking, assisting with unexpected events and last minute changes, taking care of travel insurance, hotel, transportation and travel expense including updating excel travel reports.
• Minimum 3 years of administrative experience in a global environment
• Availability for full time position - starting from 9 am.
• Strong expertise in multi-participants meeting administrative management.
• Fluent English – written and verbal.
• Customer oriented, multi-tasking and “out of the box” thinker with excellent communication and organization skills. Accurate and able to work under pressure.
• Team Player with ability to work independently and take ownership on tasks and goals.
• Strong expertise in assisting, booking and managing international travel itineraries for multiple employees/calendars.
• Software: Advanced knowledge of the MS Office applications & affinity to software tools.
• Experience with Finance assistance and skilled with numbers.