- Develop account strategies and action-oriented plans focused on value expansion within existing customer accounts.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships, effectively manage the life-cycle of account management activities.
- Grow customers adoption of our solutions and continuous improvement of customer experience to ensure their satisfaction and retention.
- Build and maintain internal working relationships within the team
- Motivate and lead a team of about 4-6 Client Success Account Managers to ensure alignment with clients’ goals.
- Partner with the Sales, R&D, Professional Service, Support, Product, and Marketing teams; transmit insights and feedback from our customers to the rest of the company.
- Monitor, collect and escalate issues to ensure proper internal and external follow-up, communication and resolution.
- 6+ years experience in customer success in the software B2B hi-tech industry SaaS/Cloud products.
- Team Leadership with proven track record of achievement, management skills.
- 2-3 years of management experience with progressive scope and responsibilities.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven track record of achieving revenue and growth targets.
- Results oriented with strong track record of success in delivering business objectives
- English (written and spoken) at native English speaker level - MUST
- Strong leadership abilities including high accountability, proactive and thoughtful
- Hands-on, can-do mentality
- High level of comfort with fast-paced environments
- Experience being managed remotely and experience managing a team remotely are highly desirable