We are a fast-paced, growing SaaS company that enables global market research leaders to collect, monitor and optimize their data. Our flagship product is considered the industry’s best of breed and we are looking to take it to the next level. We serve over 800 clients across over 110 countries.
Position: As an Account Executive you will be leading the company's sales efforts while reporting directly to the CEO. You will be interacting with multiple types of customers from various geographies and in various sizes
Account Executive is responsible for driving revenue growth and requires a strong focus on new business development. This will be achieved through solution selling, prospecting to identify high-quality clients.
Qualifying and developing assigned accounts while understanding the client's business goals and needs.
● Own the full sales cycle, including: prospecting, qualification, demo, and closing, in addition to handling technical inquiries.
● Prospect and qualify potential customers.
● Identify and close deals with customers via phone, email or social media.
● Lead a consultative sales engagement, diving deep into a prospect’s business challenges, while demonstrating ROI and long-term strategic value.
● Manage pipeline and documentation in Salesforce.
● Maintain weekly sales forecast and achieve quarterly revenue quotas.
● 3+ years of inside sales experience with demonstrated success of exceeding quarterly quotas (SaaS - advantage).
● Experience as the owner of a full sales cycle.
● Excellent English skills - both written and verbal.
● Tech savvy, good with digital interfaces.
● Self-starter and being able to lead our sales efforts independently
● Experience with Salesforce -advantage.
● Experience with selling to Emerging Markets - advantage.
● Spanish, Portuguese - advantage