Description / Responsibilities
* Managing all activities relating to procurement system (Priority) on a daily basis.
* Improving internal workflow cycles; promoting processes within the organization and releasing bottlenecks.
* Performance of small/mid level sourcing and procurement.
* Follow up with vendors post procurement.
* Working closely with procurement reps within the organization and the Finance department promoting and resolving related issues.
* Validation of procurement process end to end.
* Past experience working on ERP system, Priority preferred (1-2 years).
* Basic knowledge in IT environment – an advantage.
* Relevant BA degree in relevant fields – Business Administration etc.- an advantage.
* Ability to work in a small team, act fast, with good communications skills.
* Service oriented
* Fast learner.