The Senior Bookkeeping role is responsible for the day to day financial activities of the company.
The position requires a solid knowledge of financial transactions and record keeping, and the understanding of other related functions/departments within the company.
General Qualification Requirements:
- Previous experience in multinational company – Must
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department
- Manage the monthly financial close process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation
- Prepare and/or review all B/S, P&L monthly support scheds, prepaids, accruals, deferred revenue calculation, Fixed asset support scheds.
- Weekly/Monthly reporting – cash flow &, expenses and sales analysis
- Preparation of all required year-end audit schedules/ all schedules for tax preparation, liaison with external auditors
- Payroll preparation
- Ongoing intercompany reconciliation with overseas subsidiary
- Oversee and coordinate daily activities of accounting/bookkeeping staff members
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Multi Monetary accounting system
- Experience with tax compliance (including estimated payments, VAT, Nikuim ,Odfot, etc.)
Special Skills, Knowledge and/or Abilities:
- Requires enthusiasm, team communications ,hard worker innovation and follow‐through.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Proficient with Priority
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel