Previous experience in a similar role
face=""" size=3 color="#2A3E52">– Front desk/ Personal assistance
Proficient in English (oral and written) – highly important!
Highly resourceful problem solver and a fast learner who get things done
Customer service orientation
"Can do" approach
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Strong communication and people skills
Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
Project management capabilities
A day to day as a Office Admin & Personal Assistant at FLO means...
- This is a full time position, Work hours: 9 hours per day- 9:00-18:00, (with some flexibility).
- Manage the company reception desk - welcome, greet, direct and assist guests, visitors, customers and candidates.
- Management of 2 C-levels and CEO calendar, (Understand priorities, schedule, track, be their timekeeper).
- Provide ongoing administrative support for employees: e.g. 10bis cards; flights and expenses report,
- Handle new employee on-boarding/employee departure in administration aspects.
- Responsibility on verity of welfare activities: Happy Hours, company events, etc.
- Taking care of food orders, office supplies and maintenance
- Assume responsibility for or take part in projects according to needs