• Cash management bottom up
• Suppliers cycle which includes invoices recording, payments and reconciliation.
• Bank accounts and credit cards monthly reconciliation.
• Cash flow analysis and forecast.
• Institutions monthly reporting
• Travel aboard financial monitoring and control process:
• Analyze monthly travel and review development
• Review travelling reports
• Monitor implementation of Sygnia travel policy
• Monitor compliance with client travel policy
• Assistance in month end closing.
• Level 2 certificate in Bookkeeping – Must
• 5 years of experience from an international company (Rapidly growing High-Tech company - an advantage)
• Fluent English (Written, Spoken) ·
• Highest Proficiency in all Microsoft Office - Must
• Deep professional Knowledge and experience in bookkeeping Personal DNA should include:Loves what they do Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment Strong attention to detail and follow up Strong computer skills (NetSuite experience is a plus) Quick learner, organized, responsible and personally dedicated to accomplishing objectives Team player and good communication skills Ability to work in an intensive environment Customer service orientation