• Partners with the design team and design control process from requirements development and design planning to design transfer.
• Partners with the design team in the development of verification and validation planning and execution.
• Developing requirements flow down, risk analysis, integration and test and record pass/fail results and conclusions.
• Coordinates and performs process validation - IQ/OQ/PQ in production line.
• Documenting and Maintaining the R&D and Production Documentation such as DHF/DMR/DHR
• At least BSc Degree in Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical or Biomedical Engineering.
• 4-5 years of relevant work experience, priority in medical devices field.
• Results driven, Interpersonal communication skills and Teamwork capabilities, Handles Pressure, Giving Feedback, Ability to work independently.
• Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance, Conceptual Skills, Quality Focus, Technical Zeal, Job Knowledge.