Responsible to search and/or develop new high technologies and innovation of high throughput microbiological methods.
- Provide expertise and leadership of projects in the area of microbiology.
- Implement new instrument
face=Arial>qualification for microbiology test method.
- Work in interfaces with other R&D - departments (Process development, Formulation, Phytochemistry).
- Supporting test method transfer activities.
- Provides - solutions for microorganism’s inhibition in PET.
Search new natural extracts for anti-microbial activities.
- PhD/MSc in microbiology, 2-5 years of experience in industry.
- Strong interest in applied research at the boundaries of microbiology and chemistry.
- Demonstrated practical approach to problem-solving.
- Highly skilled in conducting research, data interpretation, and writing report.
- Highly skilled in performing scientific presentations
- Working knowledge of microbiology methods & formulation techniques, familiarity with personal care market.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent English – A must.