• Responsible for defining product specification and product roadmap
• Identify customers' requirements for current and future line of products
• Issue MRD and PRD
• Work closely with cross functional teams to define, design and execute plans
• Manage product’s release cycle, including product’s release training, documentation and release notes.
• Support on site installations and testing.
• Attend roadshows and exhibitions, issue white papers.
• At least 5 years’ experience in product management or more than 10 years’ experience in technical customer facing positions.
• In-depth understanding of electro optical imaging systems
• Deep understanding of IC and optical design processes
• Deep understanding of market trends, customer/partners needs and expectations.
• Proven track record in generating PRD & MRD and other related product lifecycle management.
• B.Sc in engineering or equivalent background – a must (background in Electro-optics- strongly preferred).
• Willingness to travel extensively to meet customers and partners.
• Excellent interpersonal skills