• The Product Line Manager (PLM) is responsible for the entire product life cycle of the products under his/her responsibility.
• The PLM is responsible for: Establishing successful product strategy that meets the business needs, setting business-product priorities, transforming customer requirements to product technical requirements.
• The PLM shall work closely with marketing, sales engineering, R&D, and technical support teams, as well as third party solutions suppliers, to ensure customer satisfaction and revenues targets are met.
• The Product Line Manager is expected to:
• Define the product strategy, to achieve the highest value for the customers and for the company's, and define in detail the roadmap to achieve it.
• Deliver Product Requirements (MRD) to R&D – such that meet business targets, and are based on in-depth market, technology and product technical understanding.
• Work continuously and closely with R&D, Sales and Marketing teams across product development phase, up to successful release and after, so all product phases within the product life cycle are successfully managed.
• Work closely with 3rd party solution providers to offer a solutions that complement the company's product portfolio.
• Serve as a leader and key person with a multidisciplinary team, in delivering products to market, and closely work with customers.
• Be an expert with respect to competitors’ product portfolio and their product strategy.
• Act as a leader of products and their value to customers within the company.
• B.Sc. in Electronics Engineering/ Computer Engineering. MBA – a significant advantage.
• At least 5 years of experience in product management and product strategy in the Telecom industry, understanding business and product considerations.
• Proven managerial & leadership experience with product management and/or product marketing team.
• Excellent understanding of wireless/RF products – with system engineering experience – advantage!
• Product management experience with Network Management Solutions (NMS) – Advantage.
• Understanding of networking technologies: Carrier Ethernet, IP/MPLS, SDH.
• Ability to work effectively with multiple teams in the organization, while serving as a product leader.
• Excellent English communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
• Managerial experience/skills in product management and product marketing is required.
• Fast learner with good inter-personal communication skills.
• Strong leader of activities and people, a person who is able to make people follow him/her.
• Technical background requirements as listed above are mandatory.