• Design disruptive cyber security solutions impacting millions of customers.
• Explore and evaluate cutting edge cyber security technologies.
• Deliver solutions related to mobile security, authentication and cryptography.
• Define, build and demonstrate innovative security technology prototypes.
• Manage and execute multiple projects and activities in parallel.
• Interact with leading cybers security companies and startups around the world.
• Collaborate and work closely with various global stakeholders, teams and groups within Citi.
• Cyber security professional with at least 5 years of experience with large, complex environments.
• Proven experience in at least one of the following areas: mobile security, authentication, authorization, identity management, biometrics, cryptography.
• Hands-on software engineering / architecture background.
• Product and/or project management experience.
• Experience working in large, global and multi-national organizations on complex systems.
• Strong analytic capabilities for comparing technologies, architectures and approaches.
• Passion for innovation and excellence combined with proven ability to execute and deliver.
• Creative problem solver, independent, self-motivated, auto-dydact and team player.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Hebrew and English.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or related field - advantage.